I loved Jello Pudding Pops when I was a kid and my son loves bananas and pudding… so let’s mash them all together.
Super easy recipe:
Banana Pudding & Pudding Pops
1 box Banana pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 banana, sliced in half 2x
1. Slice banana in half long ways once, and then again to make banana pieces.
2. Empty pudding mix into bowl. Add milk. Beat until mixed.
3. Add bananas. Mix until combined.
4. Pour pudding into large ziploc bag. Cut hole in bottom and pour into popsicle molds and/or ramekins.
5. For Pudding Pops: Top w/handle. Put molds in freezer for 5 hours.
For pudding: soft serve ready in 5 mins. OR put in fridge to chill.
(A three year old’s help can be a bit messy)
6. Serve & Enjoy!