Christmas in a Cup
4 cups of Old Orchard Apple Cider
2 cups of Old Orchard Cranberry Juice
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 t cloves
2 cinnamon sticks
1/4 cup fresh cranberries
1. Put the apple cider, cranberry juice and brown sugar in a pot. Heat til dissolved.
2. Put the cloves, cinnamon sticks wrapped in cheesecloth or in a muslin bag. I did a coffee filter as I didn’t have either of the above. Add to slow cooker
3. Add the cranberries to the slow cooker.
4. Peel an orange. Add peel to slow cooker. Squeeze out the juice of the orange into slow cooker as well.
5. Pour the juice liquid into the slow cooker.
6. Cool on low for at least 4 hours.
7. Remove spices and peels. Laden into a cup/mug.
8. Serve & Enjoy. *Be careful not to burn yourself. Drink will be HOT*