Recipe is doubled from what is on the back of one package
2 boxes of Jambalaya Mix
3 Large Chicken Breasts
1 Kielbasa Sausage
1/4 – 1-2 c oil (check your package)
1 can chicken broth
4 cups water
Salt & Pepper
1. Season and cook chicken breasts
2. Cook/grill Kielbasa
3. Add water and oil to large pot. Heat to boiling.
4. While waiting for boil, Cut chicken into bite sized chunks or shred.
5. Slice Kielbasa into skinny coins
6. When water is boiling, add Jambalaya mixes, chicken and sausage. Stir.
7. Reduce to low. Simmer for 20-25 minutes. Taste to make sure rice is cooked.
Tip: Serve with cornbread for a delicious meal.