One of our favorite things to cook in the fall is a Roast. It’s super simple to make and pretty budget-friendly.
Add salt, pepper and a bit of garlic powder to Roast. Then sear all sides.
Place in slow cooker. And add other ingredients.
Cook on HIGH for about 2 hours. Then turn to LOW for 7 hours.
Slow Cooker Roast
(What is pictured)
Beef Eye Round Roast
Bag of baby carrots
3 Large Russet Potaoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
1 packet Onion Soup & Dip Mix
2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 c water
Salt, Pepper & Garlic Powder
1. Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes. Briefly soak in water as you continue to prepare.
2. Open cans of cream of mushroom soup and add to bowl. Add water. Mix lightly. Set aside.
3. Heat skillet and add a little bit of oil. Season the Roast with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Sear all sides until lightly brown.
4. Place Roast into slow cooker. Add carrots and potatoes. Sprinkle onion soup mix. Then top with Cream of Mushroom soup. Cover.
5. Cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
6. Then turn to LOW for 7 hours.